Albuquerque, NM 87110
Salary: $16.16 /hour
We are currently seeking professional Security Escorts with DOE clearances to work at our Sandia National Laboratories location in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Part and Full Time work available.
In accordance with security protocols, our Security Escorts are concerned with all matters relating to security services of the command, which include:
- Provide security escorting ensuring no inadvertent disclosure or security breach.
- Escorting non-cleared visitors: maintenance, delivery, construction, janitorial crews, or other service personnel in secured space.
- Provide security and safety for personnel, property, facilities, and assets.
- Support a full range of security operations responsibilities within the Facility Management Division.
- Assisting in plans and procedures to be followed in the event of any major catastrophe, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, conflagration, and hostile acts to ensure adequate security measures are maintained within the command.
- Ensure performance meets the DOE requirements and must act in accordance to the Company’s Code of Conduct.
All candidates must meet following requirements and examination results must be favorable as defined by the contract:
- ACTIVE DOE Q-type, L-type, and Q-SCI clearances.
- Be at least 21 years of age or be an honorably discharged veteran.
- Possess a valid automobile driver’s license.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Can stand, walk, climb ladders on his/her own without help for long periods of time.
- Min. 2 years experience in military, security, or law enforcement environment.
- Must pass a Drug Test.