We want you to understand the often complex arena of benefits, how to get the most of your investment, while maintaining a complete benefit package that attracts and retains your most important asset: your employees.
Health Insurance Solutions
Health care market changes that affect you, your employees and ultimately your company, are often misunderstood, overlooked and sometimes, the real benefit is lost. Payday Professional Insurance is here to help. Our team of experts are your “Agent of Record” and are here to assist you and your employees.
Benefit Plan Renewal Strategy
PPI will provide your company with a strategic, well thought out process & timeline for your benefit renewal. Whether you are looking for an alternative option or renewing your current plan you will know where your company stands in the process at all times. We work diligently on your behalf during negotiations to make sure you receive the lowest quote possible. You will also receive constant updates regarding the status of quotes, claims, renewal negotiations, proposals, meetings and communication campaigns.
Dedicated Account Service Team
Your account service team is available to you and your employees for any and all assistance throughout the plan year. From claims questions to flexible spending accounts, COBRA and health care reform. Your dedicated team of experienced licensed benefit professionals is here when you need them.
As your Broker of Record, our agency manages:
- Renewal process
- Cost negotiations
- Open enrollment/employee education meetings
- Claims escalations
- Administration of enrollments, terminations, and changes
- COBRA administration
- Distribution of Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
Added value as your Agent of Record:
- Coordination of applicable payroll deductions and employer contribution tracking
- Reconciliation and bill payment
- Implementation of wellness programs (TAVI)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act compliancy (PPACA)
- Onboarding – online enrollment portal
Lines of business we manage
- Group medical insurance
- Dental policies
- Vision plans
- Section 125 (FSA and Premium Only Plan)
- Group Life / AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life and disability insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Worksite benefits (Gap plans, cancer, accident, disability, critical illness, life insurance)
- Individual policies
What carriers do we work with?
- BCBS of New Mexico
- Benefit Source
- Celtic Insurance Company
- Companion Life
- Davis Vision
- Dearborn National
- Delta Dental
- The Hartford
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Mexico Health Connection
- New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange
- New Mexico Medical Insurance Pool
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Reliance Standard
- Sun Life
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Vision Care Direct
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- Magellan – Employee Assistance Program
Affordable Care Act
As your Agency of Record Payday Professional Insurance can help you navigate the new regulations, answer your questions, and help you find the best possible healthcare solution at an affordable price for your company.
For Applicable Large Employer (ALE) groups, as your broker of record, our agency can assist you with data input/tracking as it pertains to the 1094c/1095c IRS reporting.