Staffing Solutions: 5 Reasons to Hire a Temporary Employee
- Easy to fill a position: You don’t have to worry about recruiting, screening, skills testing, and hiring, a temporary employee. Who has time to all the work behind finding a good temporary hire? It’s a lot of work and if you are hiring for a short gig, it can cost you a lot to find the right person for the job. And if you don’t follow a good hiring process? It could be a disaster.
- No commitment: You don’t have to worry about unemployment taxes, disciplinarian actions, and terminations: the staffing agency does all that for you. How easy is it to have someone walk in and do the job with no worries about the paper work involved in hiring or firing an employee. One call to the staffing agency and it’s handled.
- You can quickly fill staffing shortages: Some absences are planned, others are not. If you find yourself short handed because of illness, sudden departure, maternity or disability leave, having a good staffing agency available to send you a good temporary worker can be a life saver.
- Some jobs are short term: Temporary staffing can ease fluctuating work loads. Not all jobs are long term. You may have a special project, or peak or seasonal times in your work flow. Hiring temporary staff can be the perfect solution to these situations.
- You may find the perfect employee! And hire them permanently.
Do any of these reasons strike a chord with you? We can help you find the right person for the job and give you the first day of their assignment FREE!
Fill out the form and we will be in touch to discuss the work you need done.