Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Great Opportunity! Are you interested in discovering what working for a Best Place to Work winner looks like? Come join the Payday Human Capital Management team and find out!
We are seeking a real team player to join us as a HRIS Specialist. This position is responsible for working with multiple clients to assist and train them in developing their HRIS platform, in iSolved, and offering advice to help them improve their employee engagement. This is an external facing position working with external clients that utilize the iSolved platform.
- Team player with exceptional can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets clients needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical. understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable.
- Experience in iSolved Platform preferred.