Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare to order, all food items following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits (8-10 minutes at lunch; 10-12 minutes at dinner)
- Measure and assemble ingredients and prepare and present items according to recipes and menu specifications.
- Follow assigned pars.
- Coordinate and communicate with fellow employees.
- Prep assigned items.
- Maintain cooking line in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Stock and re-stock line items according to specifications.
- Assist in an entire team effort.
- Maintain health and sanitation standards.
- Store food properly and safely by marking dates and items.
- All other duties as directed.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED. Must be 18 years of age. Prior line cook experience required.
Orientation and training will be provided.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to read and write.
Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills.
Must have knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.