Payday Professional Insurance is an independent full-service life and health insurance agency. We are a highly experienced team of employee benefit and insurance professionals with an innovative, strategic approach to designing and administering your benefit plans. Our clients can expect unparalleled integrity and the highest standards of customer care in managing your complete portfolio of employee benefits. We are committed to delivering outstanding value and support to the internal management of our clients’ employee benefits.
Proper communication and ensuring that employees understand how to best use their group benefits programs are critical to ongoing employee satisfaction. It also strongly supports recruiting and retention, loyalty, and long-term employee productivity and wellness. Payday Professional Insurance will work directly with your company in developing a strategy that best suits your budget and your employee population.
Group Plan Products and Services
We offer a full array of products and services to meet the needs of both large and small group clients and their employees. Products include:
- Group Medical Insurance (fully insured, self-funded, HSA, HRA)
- Group Dental
- Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- Group Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Group Vision
- Voluntary Benefits
- Section 125 (FSA and Premium-Only Plan)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Key person Life Insurance
- Worksite Benefits (gap plans, cancer, accident, disability, critical illness and life insurance)
Affordable Care Act
As your Agency of Record, Payday Professional Insurance can help you navigate new regulations, answer your ACA questions, and help you find the best possible healthcare solution at an affordable price for your company.
For Applicable Large Employer (ALE) groups, we can assist you with data input and tracking as it pertains to 1094c/1095c IRS reporting.
Dedicated Account Service Team
From claims questions to flexible spending accounts, COBRA to health care reform, your Payday Professional Insurance account service team is available to you and your employees for any and all assistance throughout the plan year. Your dedicated team of experienced, licensed benefit professionals is here when you need them. As your Agent of Record, we manage the following:
- Renewal process
- Cost negotiations
- Open enrollment and employee education meetings
- Claims escalations
- Administration of enrollments, terminations, and changes
- COBRA administration
- Distribution of Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Benefit Plan Renewal Strategy
Payday Professional Insurance will provide your company with a strategic, well thought out process and timeline for your benefit renewal. Whether you are looking for alternative options or renewing your current plan you will know where your company stands in the process at all times. We work diligently on your behalf during negotiations to make sure you receive the lowest quote possible. You will also receive constant updates regarding the status of quotes, claims issues, renewal negotiations, proposals, meetings, and communication campaigns.
Added value as your Agent of Record:
- Coordination of applicable payroll deductions and employer contribution tracking
- Implementation of wellness programs
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act compliancy (PPACA)
- Onboarding: online enrollment portal
Call to inquire about our list of carriers.